Tuesday, June 05, 2012

You are berry sweet


here is the 2nd card from this afternoon - I have based it on the challenge over at Paper Smooches Sparks blog  - this week is trend watch ...

... I was drawn to the colours from the 2nd line - brown, fuschia pink and green - I was a bit off with the green I think! and the theme of my card is Letters for the CAS challenge this week at Split Coast Stampers. 

I have used old chipboard letters as my stencil for the word 'sweet' and traced around them on the edge of my card and cut them out leaving the top part of each letter attached to the card.  The 'you are berry' is Paper Smooches 'alphadot' stamps and the strawberries is from 'fruitastic' set.  I love the alphadot set as that gives me the freedom to create any title I like!
materials - AC coffee card, Bazzill hot pink card; C'D kiwi card; Paper Smooches 'alphadot' and 'fruitastic' stamp sets; Chipboard letters; Pizzazz Aplenty fuschia pearls; Heidi Swapp trim; Inkssentials glossy accents; Staz On timber brown, ColorBox frosty white inks.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a sweet card! love how you incorporated the sentiment with the die
cut.

Anonymous said...

FAB design! Must have taken ages to cut, well worth it though!