Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Stamp Spot DT - hello card


Good morning everyone and welcome to my first official post as part of the DT for The Stamp Spot.  I will be creating 3 projects using products that can be found in the shop for The Stamp Spot blog this month. 
I have to suggest to all you crafters out there that if you are not on the mailing list the for The Stamp Spot ... then I suggest you should join - because Michelle sends regular deals and specials only for the 'mailing' list group and they can be absolutely fab deals!
This month the June Challenge Spots are yellow, buttons and grosgrain ribbon ...

I managed to include all 3 of the spots ... . For this “hello” card I have created a scene using the super cute CC Designs ‘cute birgitta’ stamp ... it sort of has a ‘Sound of Music’ type feel to it :) As you can see in the close up I have made tiny wee bows out of 3mm grossgrain - I had to use a household fork to make those bows!

here is a close up of the little cutie ...
 
I have coloured in cute birgitta using marvy pens and a blender as well as paper piecing her overalls and shoes.
Here is a list of materials (some of which can be found in the store) - C’D blue moss, AC white card; Cosmo Cricket ‘tea for 2' 6x6 pad, watercolour paper; CC Designs ‘cute birgitta’, ‘stone wall’ stamps; AnnaBelle stamps ‘squared posies’ (title) stamp; StazOn jet black ink; Marvy and Tombow pens, Dove blender pen; 3mm grossgrain; buttons; Spellbinders ‘standard circles large’ dies; MFT ‘flat bottom clouds’ dies; Provocraft cuttlebug ‘swiss dots’ embossing folder.
I would like to submit it for the 'anything goes' challenge at Party Time Tuesday and 'circles' challenge at Crafty Creations.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

craftyb said...

SOOOO cute! Love the wee image - the wee ribbons in her hair are adorable! LOVE the scene you created for her. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx