Saturday, June 30, 2012

Woohoo happy birthday


Lately I seem to have an obsession with owl stamps - especially the one from Paper Smooches 'cubby chums' - It think because it is easy and fun to color :)

here is a close up ...
 
I made this card following the photo inspiration from Paper Smooches Sparks -

I think I was drawn to the pink and white chequered paper!  I used an owl as my image for both challenges at CRAFT and Cupcake Crafts and followed the sketch from The Pink Elephant.
materials - white cardstock, C'D sunrise orchid; Basic Grey 'sultry', Echo Park 'country drive', Cosmo Cricket 'mitten weather', Fancy Pants 'baby mine' papers; Paper Smooches 'chubby chums' and 'spring groves', AnnaBelle Stamps 'party animals 1' (happy birthday title), Unknown chequered background stamp; Versa Color black and orchid inks; MFT wavy banners; Crayola pencils; Liquid pearls white opal and ruby red.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend.

9 comments:

Faye said...

Janet this is such a cool card, I absolutely love it. Really tweet. Thanks for playing at Cupcake again this week. x

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness. Just love it. Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Monika Reeck said...

yay your card is cool and cute and I love all the color you have put on there...sweet and cute card...

I am also joining paper smooches challenge, my card is number 15 hope you would like to see it on my Blog? hugs, monika

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love the owl and the CAS design!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Unknown said...

Awww...Your card is simply so sute and adorable! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

Delphine said...

Super cute! I LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

kadie said...

Janet, this is adorable! I absolutely LOVE how you did the "woo hooo"! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week