Monday, June 25, 2012

Recycle your age

Hi ya all, a quick clean and simple card that I made this morning following the sketch from Retro Sketches, incorporating a here comes summer theme - cycling (mind you I cycle all year round here!) for Cute Card Thursdays and including some pink for CAS-ual Fridays.

The other day I found this cute Cheery Lynn Designs little pink bicycle die (it is 3" x 2" in size) in The Stamp Spot online store and I so loved it that I just knew it had to go in the shopping basket ... even Neil was excited about the die since we are both very keen cyclists (and collect everything and anything bicycle orientated!).  I loved making this card and said to Neil that he can give it to me on my next birthday :)
materials - C'D sunrise orchid cardstock, white, grey and black card; Jillibean Soup 'blossom soup' papers; Practicing Creativity Designs 'the whole cycle' stamps, MFT mini banner day alphabet stamps; Versa Color black ink; Cheery Lynn Designs little pink bicycle die, MFT wavy pennants, Spellbinders sprightly sprockets and standard circles large; paper flowers, Ranger white opal liquid pearls; Fiskars round the bend punch.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Viv said...

Sweet card, well done :) Viv xx

Beverley said...

Lovely pink number! I love the punny sentiment x

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful and so creative. Love everything about it.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Jackie Rockwell said...

Love how you turned the sketch on its side. Adorable card—the pink is really pretty! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great job with the sketch, that bicycle is so cute!

Kimberly said...

Janet - that bicycle IS adorable, even to a non-cyclist! I love all the pink too! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

What a darling card! I love that bicycle to pieces! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!