Thursday, June 21, 2012

UR Tweet


Howdy folks, it is a wet miserable day here in Melbourne it has been raining non stop since last night sometime :(
Perfect to stay put and in the craftroom so I made this card following this weeks sketch from Sketch Saturday, the bird theme comes from Pixie Dust Studio, I have used very summery inspired colours for Through the Craftroom Door - summer challenge and I dug out my rather extensive (but neglected) stack of eyelets for the challenge over at Cupcake Crafts - eyelets.  Here is my card ...

materials - white cardstock, Bazzill wildberry cardstock; 3 Bugs in a Rug 'summer days' paper; Robins Festish 'a little birdie told me' digital stamp; Paper Smooches 'chubby chums' and 'alphadot' stamps (titles); Versa Colour black ink; Crayola pencils; MFT chat bubbles die; Carl corner punch; Creative Works decorative edge punch; Ranger liquid pearls; 1/8" yello eyelets.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Sweet card :)Thanks so much for playing with our eyelet challenge at Cupcake this week. x

Jo said...

Very cute birdie. You layout is wonderful. Thanks for playing along at TTCRD.

Unknown said...

Oh my what a fab card!! That bird is just so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week xx