Thursday, June 28, 2012

dream of tomorrow


Hi all, just a quick card this afternoon - practicing my colouring in!  I followed the theme over at Scrapbook Boutique june challenge which had a pink and purple princess type theme and I used the sketch over at Feeling Sketchy ...

I bought the 2 new sets from AnnaBelle Stamps this week and I used the little girl stamp from 'tomorrows dream' she is great to colour in! 
 
Materials - white cardstock, Bazzill piglet, heidi card, C'D harlequin, AC canary card; Cosmo Cricket 'pixie licious', Jillibean Soup 'sweet and sour soup' papers; AnnaBelle Stamps 'tomorrows dream' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Crayola pencils; Ranger buttercup liquid pearls; Spellbinders standard circles large nesties.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

beautiful card, I love that image, she is so pretty!

Awesome use of the sketch, great work! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week! :-D

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Janet, you have created such a wonderful card. The image is fabulous as is your colouring. I love the colour pallet you used here :) Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy this week
Michelle

Jess S said...

Oh wow! she's adorable! I can see me needing to add her to my ever growing stash :P Thanks so much for playing at Feeling Sketchy this week :)

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable Janet! Love this sweet little girl, it's the perfect take on the inspiration!
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! The colors and image are too sweet!!! Saw it at feeling sketchy and had to stop in and let you know I <3 it! :)

Karen M said...

Your card is so pretty x x

Angela said...

Aww this is gorgeous!! Lve the CAS style and great colouring too!! Thank you for joining in at scrapbook boutique this month xx