Thursday, June 21, 2012

Woohoo! Paper Smooches Sparks challenge


Okay a quick Clean and Simple card this afternoon ... I was inspired by the 'cool shades' challenge over at Paper Smooches Sparks blog ... in fact I saw the colours chosen and then the fab DT cards and thought wow they really pulled of this odd colour combo ... so I thought I would challenge myself this afternoon using these colours ...

following this weeks sketch over at Card Positioning Systems I made this card ...
 
as I was making the card I wasn't quite sure how the colours would go once everything was stuck down ... I have to say I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUURVE this colour combo ... I was pleasantly surprised that they co-ordinated so well together :)
materials - white cardstock, C'D dutchess and sunflower cardstock; Cosmo Cricket 'mitten weather', Jillibean Soup 'blossom soup' papers; Paper Smooches 'chubby chums' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Crayola pencils; MFT branch with leaves die; white mini ric rac.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Holy crow! Your card rocks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun card! LOVE that little owl! WHOOO-HOOO is right:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)