Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Warm Wishes

I made a christmas card this afternoon using the new set of stamps from Jillibean Soup - christmas eve chowder.  I love this little cute set of penguins and they are perfect for cards with heaps of christmas sentiments.

here is a close up of the cute little penguins - for the eyes I used the smallest pearls in a Kaisercraft pearl pack and used a permanent black pen for the eyeballs - thinking about it now you could use coloured pearls for a different eye colours!
 
I have followed the sketch from Mojo Mondays which is back from a break and I am also submitting it for Kaboodle Doodles - many layers.
materials - AC bubblegum, aqua and white cardstock; Echo Park 'everybody loves christmas' papers; Unity Stamp Co. 'christmas eve chowder'; Stazon jet black ink; Sizzix oval die; Kaisercraft pearls; Ranger liquid pearls; Marvy pen - peacock green 58; red grossgrain.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Miss Sue said...

Love the bow with the star. Cute idea. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.

Sue said...

This is definitely my favorite colour combo at the moment! Love your mix of papers and the super CUTE penguins! :)