Monday, September 19, 2011

glad you are my friend

Hello there bloggers - I have bit of a theme with todays cards (2 of them) both are using the same colour combination of green and purple.  I like this colour combo and enjoyed making both cards.  Here is the first following the sketch from Card Positioning Systems.

Michelle from the Stamp Spot sent me these papers along with wonderful grossgrain, ribbon and lace and for this card I folded the purple grossgrain repeatedly to give it a pleated look.
materials - AC mint and purple cardstock; Paper Loft 'flowers lilac', Deja Views 'plaid purple garden' papers; MFT polka dot greetings die and stamps; Versa Color violet ink; Fiskars Round the Bend punch; Green Tara flowers, Kaisercraft green mint bling; 22mm purple grossgrain trim.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

amber said...

your card is perfect for the cps challenge! and i love your sentiments...your friend will LOVE it! :)

Jessica Theodore said...

Love your use of these beautiful colours! Great take on the CPS sketch, I like to play along there too but my cards rarely make it to my blog in time to enter :)