Friday, September 16, 2011

Cardabilities sketch #39 Be Happy

I cannot believe it is the middle of September already!  that means it is time for the sketch from Cardabilities.  I loved this sketch by Karan - it is so fun and easy to use and open to soooooooooo much interpretation!  I also have combined it with the challenges from Secret Crafter 'inspired by a song' and Simon Says 'sing it - song or film title inspired'.  My song is by Bobby McFerrin "don't worry be happy" - does anyone remember that song? LOL now it is playing over and over in my head!  here is the sketch and my example...

 
I have used the 'be happy' stamp set from Hero Arts - love that one and adore the brightness of the yellow from Echo Park 'country drive' papers.
 
materials - Core 'dinations harborside cardstock, AC melon and yellow cardstock; Echo Park 'country drive' papers; Hero Arts 'be happy' stamps; Stazon jet black ink; Kaisercraft light blue rhinestones; Prima flowers; Inkssentials glossy accents.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

your card is SO fun!!

Christine said...

Wow, what a super fun card!! Love your song choice!! Your flower is absolutely beautiful and the bee is so cute.
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Carole said...

Your card is adorable well done;)