Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Christmas Greetings

I am stocking up on my christmas cards now and have started doing more (not that I have many to make!).  This one I made following the sketch from Card Positioning Systems

I struggled with the card at first - the baubles just wouldn't hang properly!  in the end I used twine and weighted the baubles with rhinestones so they hang better.
materials - Bazzill river reed, ivy cardstock; Cosmo Cricket 'mitten weather'; Scrappy Cat 'christmas clear stamps', Stampendous 'home for xmas'; Stazon jet black ink; Creative Memories circle cutters; Provocraft circle dies; brown twine; Kasiercraft rhinestones; Inkssentials glossy accents; ribbon.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love your take on the sketch!!!