Monday, September 19, 2011

I may be late

And here is my second card for the day - I followed the sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches with a spin - starstruck.  I also made it a girlie and glitter card for Designed 2 Delight and made it a belated birthday card for Birthday Sundaes (now who doesn't miss a birthday card?!).

the little starts around the oval is a star ribbon that I got given a long time ago and managed to finally use it today!  The green stars are lasercut chipboard covered with crystalina kindy glitz.
 
I didn't really have a sentiment that reflected a belated birthday greeting so I managed to sort of 'fudge it' a bit by combining a combination of sentiments and with a little bit of mixing and matching I came up with the split title!
materials - Bazzill velvet cardstock; Artic Frog 'square garden and spring scarf', Deja Views 'gingham purple garden' papers; CC Designs tulip birgitta, Nostalgia born to shop and AnnaBelle Stamps party animals 1 stamps; Stazon jet black ink; Marvy pens - blender 0, orche 13, pale orange 16, dark brown 18, leaf green 48, scarlet 94, amethyst 106; Crafty Originals star chipboard; Crystalina kindy glitz; Fiskars round the bend punch; 16mm pistachio satin ribbon; star ribbon.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your week.

8 comments:

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Cathymac said...

Birgitta is the star of the show on this adorable card. Love the starry frame! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the sweet image and the pretty colors. The stars look perfect! :o) Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Kimberly J. said...

This card is awesome!! I love the image and the sentiment!!! :) Awesome colors too. Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

Lorie said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sweet Stop!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

So cute! I love all the patterns/colors together and the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Kristie W. said...

Adorable image & card. I like how you did the birthday sentiment! Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

Sue said...

Beautiful colouring, love all the checks & especially the layout! :)