Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sending wishes

There is a fabulous sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches this week and it is so easy to use that I used it as a guide for my card for the Southern Girls challenge of Green and Blue.


I have used Cosmo Cricket Pixie Licious papers, Stampendous flower vases stamps where I have stamped on patterned paper and fussy cut the images, I have applied glossy accents to the flower centers.

It was a quick and easy card to make and I love the end result. Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Love your papers and glossy accents Janet, great card :)

AN said...

OII_miten kaunis- ja tarkalleen haasteen mukinen! Kiitos osallistumisestasi ICS-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja paljon onnea arvontaan!
Aurinkoista viikonloppua sinulle sinne!

Kazza said...

Great card and using the glossy accents was a great idea.Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls. Karenxx

Jill said...

Just love those colours and what a great image! Thanks for playing at ICS this week. Jill GD

Autumn said...

Those flowers are fantastic, love it! Thanks for joining us at SG!
xxAutumn

Dawn♥ said...

I totally love everything about your amazing card. YUM colors and cute flowers. Thanks for joining us at ICS. Dawn

Nicola said...

Amazing card and loving the colours and glossy accents you have used. Many thanks for joining us at ICS. Nicola xx

Susie Little said...

Fabulous card, I love the flowers ! Thank you for playing along with us at ICS xx