Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Box of treats!

I had so much fun making this little box of chocolates! I love making a box from scratch and making little minor adjustments here and there to suit me ... like cutting a window in the lid and covering it with acetate so you can see the little chocolate goodies inside!


I have used papers and diecut are from Kaisercraft 'Offshore' collection, Ferngully chick stamp and the little easter eggs are just hand cut from scrap card and covered with kindy glitz.

I made it to take up with me to the Gold Coast for the family ... but I am thinking that it might not last the week out and may just arrive EMPTY!!!

Anyway I have made this for the following challenge blogs - Simon Says Stamp - easter/spring colours and Scrapbook Boutique - Easter

Thanks for looking and have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous box Janet so beautifully made - your colours and paper are fantastic and I love those little chicks.
I'm lucky if my chocolates last long enough for me to photograph my project let alone take somewhere!!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx