Monday, April 04, 2011

Hello!

I am in the process of the dreaded task of clearing out the craft room - over the years I have collected 'stuff' and for some of it I haven't used in quite a while so I decided to downsize my pile and this morning it was the job of sorting out my stamp collection - It is surprising just how you forget you actually have some stamps ... lets just say there was a lot of 'oh yeah I have that ...' today while cleaning up! Here is one stamp that I found in my pile but for the life of me I have no idea where it came from.
I have used Jillibean Soup 'Blossom soup' papers and BG papers.

This card has been made for the following challenges:


Paper Sundaes - Spring blossoms

Wee Memories - favourite colours (definitely aqua, brown and pink at the moment!)

Lollipop Ladies - macaroon colours and add gloss (added glossy accents to the stamped image)

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww very cute. Love the birdhouse and your ribbon pleats.
Thanks for playing along with The Lollipop Ladies.

Nerina said...

What a darling project! I love the soft subtle colours you've used in this and the glossy shimmer! Hope your cleaning goes well and is done soon! Thanks for playing along at the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a great find,this image is adorable. I love the colors and the glossy shine,so cute!!! Hugs, Shelby

Alica said...

So pretty! Great colors and love the glossy birdhouse!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs!
Alica ;)

Janice M said...

I'd say that stamps a keeper! Love the way you did your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

How sweet! Love the glossy bird house! Glad you come and play with us at Wee Memories! :)

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous Janet! Beautifull colours and colouring!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Mel said...

Janet, what a gorgeous card, how cute is that little bird house and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at THE LOLLIPOP LADIES. Melxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love how you have shined up the bird house.

Thanks for playing with us this fortnight at the Lollipop Ladies :)

Trish - Candy Stripe

Sammi said...

Oooh.. very sweet! LOVE it!!
Thanks for joining in the Lollipop Ladies Macaroon challenge!
Sammi
xx