Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make a Wish

Whenever I make a card for a boy I always think about what my youngest nephew would like. He is 11 years old and somehow I think that he is now getting a little too old for child cards and I will have to start thinking about 'teen' cards for him ... oh no!!! anyway I made this card for a child following the challenge set down by Card Ideas challenge blog and also Simon Says.

I have also followed the fabulous sketch from over at Card Positioning Systems #213 and have done a little paper piecing (the balloons) for the Crafty Creations challenge blog. I dug down deep in my paper stash to find this oldie but goodie from Sassafras Lass. Not sure on the penguin stamp (picked it up from some local store and there is no brand name on it!) but the balloon stamp is a stampworld one! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Peggysue said...

Super cute card Janet! Love the print balloons. Thanks so much for kidding along with us at Card Ideas. Please come back next week!

Nana Donna said...

Adorable card, the colors and papers are fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the papers
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenges.
luv
Debby