Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Lil' Easter goodies!

2 weeks from today and I shall be in the Gold Coast spending the Easter with my family from NZ - there will be 6 of us there. Normally we are not big celebraters of Easter but I decided to make little easter egg treat bags for us all - namely for my Nephew who absolutely hates the fact that I 'do crafting' as he calls it - but I know he is going to love these little goodies bags and I am thinking of hiding them all so he can run around trying to find them! I have used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems (#212) to make tags for each bag. And off course the theme follows the challenge from Lets' ink it up - which is a blog that I stumbled across by googling a brand of stamps that I was looking for! I have used chick stamp from Ferngully stamps, Sassafras Lass papers, carolee creations alpha stickers, the egg I have hand drawn. Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

These chickie tags are absolutely darling!
Sharon G.

uksharon said...

Fabulous and so cute.
Thanks for joining us at LIIU.
Best wishes, Sharon

Unknown said...

Super cute project, I am sure your nephew is going to love them and have such fun hunting for them. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luc, Suzanne x

Lea L. said...

These are super cute, and a fun way to package little treats!! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Awwwwww soooooo cute!!!!! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in at Let's Ink It Up's Easter challenge!!

Hugzzzz
Tammy xox

phatassphairy said...

very cute and groovy ...you could always ride over to my place and share you know =P

Cor* said...

O wow, how cute are these little creations! LOVE them! Way to think outside the box! Thanks so much for showing us your easter creation at LIIU this week! Good luck!
PS- Want to be featured on LIIU? check out the top of the challenge blog for the link on how to apply!

Kristii said...

Sooooo very cute and absolutely adorable!