Friday, April 29, 2011

Only a few more hours until the royal wedding and I like millions of others will be watching it. I look forward to seeing all the outfits, flowers, pagentry etc - I like that sort of stuff.
Here is a wedding card made for the numerous blogs that have 'wedding' as the theme.

I have used Penny Black 'for you' stamps and have stamped the bouquet on vellum. I then flipped it over and used coloured pencils to colour the image. I have used an embossing tool on the white daisy so that the daisy is slightly raised and also it colours it white.
The sketch is from Card Patterns #112
Kaboodle Doodles #64 - wedding
Stampin' for the weekend #8 - wedding
Diecut dreams - wedding
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, so soft! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

Jay Gee said...

Colouring on vellum gives it such a lovely look Janet, sweet card.

Berry said...

Lovely colours thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx
PS I have blog candy at http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com if you are interested!