Friday, November 05, 2010

Mojo Monday 163 - Just for You

Here is a card I did for the sketch from Mojo Monday #163. I have been making alot of Xmas cards so for a change I decided to do a 'normal' card!

I have used Core'dinations cardstock, Basic Grey Paper (Urban Prairie), Verve Up, Up & Away stamps (love that set!), Stazon ink, Kaiser Pearls, Francheville ribbon and Spellbinders scalloped circle dies.
I like the colours in the Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection and have used alot of papers in this range. I might even go and do a Mothers Day card now - it doesn't matter if I am 7 months early!!!

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

This card is awesome. Love all the details :)

Lou Mac said...

Hey, I love your blog design!!

Gorgeous card, I love the little tree in the corner, the pearls really make it pop. Your hot air balloon is adorable

Lou Mac. xo