Monday, November 15, 2010

The Lollipop Ladies #8 - Just for You

The Lollipop Ladies have a great challenge (running fornightly) and the theme for this fortnight is Jellybeans and you have to add some gloss.
I run away from multi colour cards but lately I have been making some and I must admit that I didn't mind doing this challenge and loved the colours in the end. I had some paper left over from a scrapbooking page I did of my neice when she was a little girl and I thought that it had jellybean colours! Here is the result ...

and a close up to show that I have used papier glass finish (like dimensional magic) on the flowers.

Before applying the glass finish I placed the flowers on a small foam mat and using a broad tip embossing tool I rubbed the flowers in a circular motion so that the petals curl up.
I have used papers from Kaisercraft Fun in the Sun and Playtime collections, Core'dinations Lime cardstock, Kaisercraft flower stamp and silver bling, black Stazon ink, grossgrain ribbon and Spellbinders labels 4 dies.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Sammi said...

ooooh... LOVELY! those glossy flowers are FAB and the colours are perfect!
thanks for joining in our Lollipop ladies Jellybean challenge!
Sammi
xx

Andrea said...

I love how you've done your flowers, they look fabulous! Gorgeous colours and layout!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Michelle said...

LOVE your flowers they are gorgeous and the colours are so pretty! Very Pretty card! Well done & thank you for playing along at Lollipop Ladies look forward to your future submissions:)

mel said...

Ohh wow - love the gloss and the fruit colours!!
thanks for playing along with the LL's, tis is gorgeous!!

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous jellybean colours and I love your flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx