Monday, November 15, 2010

Clean & Simple #116 - Christmas greetings

I found yet another challenge blog and this one I really like! why? because of the name Clean & Simple and all the design team card examples are what I like making - clean, simple and uncomplicated cards - actually I wouldn't exactly say they are uncomplicated cards because all cards are complicated when you calculate the time and effort put into them! but lets just say the 'look' uncomplicated!!!
The following card is based on a sketch

The rule was to use a diecut shape as the main background paper hence I have used my favourite Spellbinders scalloped circle dies and used the smaller scalloped circles as my bauble embellishments. The stamps (snowman and title) are from Stampendous Holiday Home and the paper is an oldie but goodie - Basic Grey Lilykate Collection. The white dots are liquid pearls and the bling is from Kaisercraft.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Ida said...

This is a darling little card. Great way to use up (scraps of dp).
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Come back again.