Monday, November 22, 2010

Jay Gees Challenge

I found a lovely Australian online store recently called Jay Gee's Nook and they have some great products and some of the stamp brands are not found in other stores - I like that because it is refreshing to see different stamp images - KWIM?
They have a monthly challenge on their blog and this month you are to create a card based on a photograph of theirs ... the first time I saw the photo I was struck by the colours so I used that as my inspiration for the following card

and a close up of the flowers which have been covered with dimensional magic to give it a glossy look to it.
I like the colour blue and have used Lime Ricky papers and Bazzill cardstock which I have embossed.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jay Gee said...

Lovely card Janet! You have done a wonderful job matching all the different blues. I am so happy you decided to join us at Jay Gee's. Judith :)