Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch #36

Hello lovely ladies (and gents if you are reading!) today Cardabilities sketch #36 begins. Karan
has created a very user friendly sketch for you. You don't have to use the elements she has used (so you don't have to have hearts and swirls like her sketch) but you do have to stick to the basic sketch form.

as you can see from my example I substituted the hearts and flowers for animals and the bracket border is my fence. For the extension of the swirls I have used clouds and sun! So have a go!

here is a close up of my little farm animals.


and my clouds.



I enjoyed making this card - in fact I love to use these farm animal stamps from Ferngully Stamps - they are perfect for all cards whether feminine, masculine or for kids!

materials - American Crafts white, powder, cricket, canary, Bazzill cheddar, honeycomb; Ferngully Stamps - cow, sheep, pig, Annabelle Stamps 'party animals 1', Hero Arts ' be happy' stamps; Stazon timber brown, Versa Color topaz inks; Marvy pens - blender 0, orche 13, pale orange 16, dark brown 18, leaf green 48, citrus yellow 69, Tombow grey N75; MFT flat bottom clouds; Ranger liquid pearls, Prima flowers.

I am also submitting this card for the animal challenges over at Diecut Dreams and Creative Card Crew.

2 comments:

Sabina said...

WOW!! Your card is so funny!! I love it!!

Franz♥ said...

What an amazing card Jane, i love it!
A big hug, Francesca.