Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simply Wonderful

I am liking the aqua at the moment and I made a 'summery' card using this beautiful colour.


I have followed the sketch from Mojo Monday #199. The summer theme (strawberries - yummmmmy!) is from Crafts & Me and I have made it a birthday card for the Southern Girls challenge this fortnight.

I have used MFT polka dot greetings die and stamp set which is simply wonderful to use to make simle but stylish cards.

materials - Bazzill sandcastle cardstock; Kaisercraft 'nan's favourite' papers; MFT 'polka dot greetings die and stamp set'; Stazon timber brown, Versa Color turquoise and scarlet inks; American Crafts elements 'aqua essentials' ribbon; Kaisercraft brad; Cuttlebug circle dies.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this card...the colors are simply gorgeous! It is simple but the colors make it pop! Great Job!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous! The colors just shine and those strawberries look luscious! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Brenda Dean said...

Love the colors on this card. The strawberries are so good that I wish I could reach out and pluck one!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This looks really beautiful. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

Julie said...

This is such a brilliant birthday card Janet,thanks for sharing it with the Southern Girls this week! Happy crafting,Julie.x