Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Your Day

Here is a birthday card for my 'emergency stack'. Sort of struggled with this card a bit mainly the paper piercing as I have never done anything like that before! but I liked its' effect.

I have made this card for the following challenges:
Sweet Stop Sketches - sketch #100 - fabulous sketch
Totally Stampalicious - paper piercing - something I haven't done before! and if you can't see it - it is on the left side of the card running down the spine of the card!
Kaboodle Doodles - use the colours of yellow, pink, blue and green
I have used Inky Antics mousie stamps, Shrink it for my embellishments and Pink Paislee papers.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Cute mouse and I love the charms. :)

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

THis is absolutely ADORABLE and your piercing looks FABULOUS!!! LOVE those little cupcake charms....PERFECT!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Such a cute card!! I love that mouse.

Sandra P said...

This is so great! Love those shrinkies :)

Thanks for joining KD this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card!!! I love that cute little mouse and your paper piercing adds the perfect touch down the spine of the card! WTG!

Thanks for playing with Totally Stampalicious this week!

Sue T said...

Soo cute, great sketch and wtg with the piercing~