Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kazans sketch #36


Wow what a fabulous sketch from 2 sketches 4 You this week.
Here is my example for this week - I have used Bohemia pprs from Kaiser as well as paper flowers and a little metal ornament that I picked up somewhere!
Unfortunately this will be my last card for a while and I would like to thank Kazan and Laura for a wonderful and inspirational blog. Kazan, Laura and the past and current DT's have done such an excellent job with sketches and examples that I am really going to miss doing my weekly cards based on their sketches.
Neil and I (and Kouta) head off next week for a 2 month cycle around parts of Victoria and alas the scraproom cannot come with me!!! I thank you all for your kind words and comments that you have posted in the past ... I shall return mid december to take up the card sketch challenges again. Until then take care everyone!

5 comments:

phatassphairy said...

awesome card ..i think ihave some of those pp ...might scrap lift it ...

cnelson said...

beautiful card! love the color combination...very striking!

Eve said...

take care Janet ...we miss you already ...

Desire Fourie said...

Janet this is stunning and such an unusual and striking colour combo.
Hugs
Desire

Unknown said...

om-gosh WOW! you did a fab job on the sketch. Gorgeous card :)