Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kazan sketch #35


I loved the sketch from over at 2 sketches 4 you. Kazan and the DT have done an excellent job with some awe inspiring cards.
I have made this apron card for my bosses at work (I work in an industrial kitchen so I thought the apron was quite tongue in cheek so to speak!) ... next week is my last week at work and after 11 years I am rather sad to go ... but it is time to travel!!!
I have made this apron card using cardstock and Sassafras Lass papers, Kaiser flowers and rub ons, Carolee Creations alpha stickers, ribbon, Francheville eyelets and a black pen for the fake stitching!
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the apron shaped cards and I am sure your colleagues are going to love it. Every succes with your future.
Hugs
Desire

dstandard said...

This is just fabulous!!! Love your take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

om-gosh how cute is this :) I love shaped cards and this one is just darling.
thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

LOVE this in every way possible!!!!

Joanne said...

This is truly the cutest card ever! Great job!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

what a gorgeous card. Sooo cute. A great 1 for Mum.

Amy C said...

This is so cute!! I love how you used the sketch for an apron card. Congrats on being in the fab 5!!

Eve said...

great card janet ...just popping in to say have a great time travelling you may not see this till you find an internet but its here for you the girls and i at scrapbudz miss you so much ...please pop in to say hi when you have time ...have fun and stay safe .
Eve xxxx

Katie said...

Oh my goodness...this is delish! Congrats on being in the fab 5...well deserved!

Katie

Sonia said...

Love the apron shaped card. Long time ago i did a mini album with the apron shaped.
Good Job!

**Sony**