Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kazan sketch #35


I loved the sketch from over at 2 sketches 4 you. Kazan and the DT have done an excellent job with some awe inspiring cards.
I have made this apron card for my bosses at work (I work in an industrial kitchen so I thought the apron was quite tongue in cheek so to speak!) ... next week is my last week at work and after 11 years I am rather sad to go ... but it is time to travel!!!
I have made this apron card using cardstock and Sassafras Lass papers, Kaiser flowers and rub ons, Carolee Creations alpha stickers, ribbon, Francheville eyelets and a black pen for the fake stitching!
Thanks for looking and have a great week!

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the apron shaped cards and I am sure your colleagues are going to love it. Every succes with your future.
Hugs
Desire

dstandard said...

This is just fabulous!!! Love your take on the sketch!

Kazan Clark said...

om-gosh how cute is this :) I love shaped cards and this one is just darling.
thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cheryln said...

LOVE this in every way possible!!!!

Joanne said...

This is truly the cutest card ever! Great job!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

what a gorgeous card. Sooo cute. A great 1 for Mum.

Amy said...

This is so cute!! I love how you used the sketch for an apron card. Congrats on being in the fab 5!!

Eve said...

great card janet ...just popping in to say have a great time travelling you may not see this till you find an internet but its here for you the girls and i at scrapbudz miss you so much ...please pop in to say hi when you have time ...have fun and stay safe .
Eve xxxx

Katie said...

Oh my goodness...this is delish! Congrats on being in the fab 5...well deserved!

Katie

Sonia said...

Love the apron shaped card. Long time ago i did a mini album with the apron shaped.
Good Job!

**Sony**