Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Kazan #34


Hello everyone. This coming sunday is fathers' day here in Australia and NZ. So I have used Kazans' sketch from over at 2 sketches 4 You to make my father a card. I am very fortunate this year that he is over here with me in Australia (he lives in NZ) for fathers day as he has just spent the last 5 weeks up in the Nothern Territory cycling.
I loved making this masculine card for him as he is a mad cycle tourist so I made use of my cycle stamps and rubons and come up with the above card. I have used Kaiser paper, scrapbook king rubons, spellbinders scalloped circle die and Carolee Creations alpha stickers.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How lucky you got to spend Fathers Day with your Dad - I did too. He was here from South Africa in June and it was the BEST. I LOVE your card. I think you are the Queen of original fabulousness!
Hugs
Kazan

Kim Sonksen said...

This card is gorgeous!!!

Thank you for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

Ginny Larsen said...

wow, i really like this card!

your colors/ pie shaped papers are GREAT... and that bicycle will be perfect for you dad...

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning with loads of movement.
Hugs
Desire

cnelson said...

love this in every way possible!!! fabulous work!!

jo said...

Great card! Love the colours and your embellishments.

~amy~ said...

fabulous card...love the masculine card!

phatassphairy said...

wow ....too deadly sista ...i love it