Sunday, December 14, 2008

MUMS 70th BIRTHDAY PRESSIE!!!












I just had to share this ... so on Boxing Day my lovely mother turns 70 years old!!! I didn't quite know what to make her as she really didn't want a fuss made on the actual day ... so I absolutely adore the "What a Hoot" paper from Kaiser and just had to use it on this Kaiser house album. I have left cardboard matts for us to place photos in from the special day. So there is no excuse for the family to runaway from the camera!
Thanks for looking










2 comments:

janine said...

Wow what a beautiful album Janet lots of work and love gone into this one
Janine xx

Eve said...

Hi janet i have left a little something for you to collect from my blog http://darkangelscraps.blogspot.com/ take care oh and i love this OTP very nice
merry xmas
Eve