Saturday, October 12, 2013

Handle with care

Ok and my last Xmas card for this morning ... you would think that as I finish each card I would upload it to the blog but no I sort of do another card, then another and all off a sudden I have several postings to do on the blog!!!
So this one is following the sketch from Freshly made sketches  and Papertake Weekly Challenges - 2 by 2 ...
 I created 2 christmas crackers ...
 here is a close up of the crackers ...
materials used - Canson red card, brown and cream card, AC cricket card; Jillibean Soup 'christmas eve chowder' papers and stamps; pearls; Staz On timber brown ink.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card Janet, Love the crackers!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Timko said...

How cute this is! Love the little crackers! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a clever way to make the crackers! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!