Saturday, October 12, 2013

December 25

Good morning all, it is going to be a lovely spring day here in Melbourne so I got up early to upload my latest creations so I can step out and enjoy this beautiful day!
This card is following the sketch from Mojo Mondays (which I rotated 90 degrees) and also the 1, 2, 3 challenge from Crafty Creations Challenge blog - 1 ribbon, 2 embellishments (pearls and fabric lace) and 3 patterned papers.
It is a clean and simple card with no image!

materials used - Canson red cardstock; Carta Bella 'merry & bright' papers; Spellbinders standard circles large, # 18 and petite scalloped circles large nesties; Ranger liquid pearls; fabric lace; 15mm cherry satin trim.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

A very merry colored card! I've never tackled a card with no image...you did great! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations!
Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges