Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Day 4 CPS - you simply shine

Day 4 over at Card Positioning Systems is sketch #220 - at first I struggled with the sketch - don't know why but once I got going the elements seemed to come together nicely!

here is my card using stamps from Unity Stamps 'shine on' - love that set!
 
a close up of the paper pieced lamp and small butterflies that I fussy cut from the patterned paper ...
 
 and the title which I seperated from the main title and stamped on a circle and applied liquid pearls to the outer edge to give it a little more detail ...
 
I was very happy with the end result for this card - a little different to what I normally do and probably as close as I will get to making a shabby chic card :)  What I really like about this card is the colours - vanilla, brown and light blue - simply gorgeous.
I am submitting this for the 'share a card' over at Designed 2 Delight.
materials - AC white cardstock; DCWV 'spring fling' mat pack and cardstack; Unity Stamps 'shine on' stamps; Stazon timber brown ink; Creative Memories circle cutter; Provocraft Silent Setter and eyelets; Ranger baby blue liquid pearls; The Twinery 'cappacino' twine; Kaisercraft rhinestones.

No comments: