Friday, February 03, 2012

CPS day 1 - celebrate

Card Positioning Systems is celebrating their 5th Anniversary over 15 days!  There is a sketch a day (from previous sketches) and heaps of prizes to win.  So I am a few days behind so I will have to catch up (they are already up to day 5!).
Here is the sketch & my card for day 1 - it is sketch #136
 
and here is my card
 
At first I sort of didn't like the card but after adding the liquid pearls it grew on me, in hindsight (which is a wonderful thing :) I should have inked the edges of the paper but I sort of forgot to and thought about it later once everything is stuck down ... don't you just hate that!
materials - white cardstock; DCWV 'Spring Fling' matstack and cardstock stack; Penny Black 'to you' stamp set; Stazon timber brown ink; Crayola Colouring pencils; Ranger liquid pearls; Kaisercraft rhinestones
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Create It Simply said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it :) Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!