Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moxie Fab - horizontal sketch

Here is a card I made following the horizontal sketch over at Moxie Fab. They have 4 sketches and at this moment I have done the square and below is the horizontal and I still have the shaped and vertical card (waiting for inspiration to hit me for those!).
This horizontal sketch is very user friendly and I thought I would use it to make a christmas card.



I forgot that I had this 'all in the family' set from Stampin' Up (now how many of us have forgotten that we own certain stamps?!). I love this set and how you can manipulate it to make a person - so for this card I made Neil and me and our little dog Kouta and since I am doing maths sheets at the moment and have maths equations stuck in my head I decided that I would continue with that them and make it into a maths equation - Neil x Janet x Kouta x christmas bauble = christmas greetings! although you can't tell by this photo but the bauble is hanging - the circle around it has been cut away from the card.

materials - Bazzill piglet, red devil cardstock, AC spinach, robins egg cardstock; Echo Park 'everybody loves christmas' papers; Stampin' Up 'all in the family' stamps, Scrappy Cat 'clear christmas' stamps, Stampendous 'home for xmas' and typewriter alphabet stamps, AnnaBelle Stamps 'party animals 1' stamps; Stazon jet black ink; 1/8" eyelets, Creative Memories circle cutters; split ring.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is fun Janet and unusual! Great Christmas card :)

Angelica said...

Very cute!!

Cath said...

Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)