Thursday, June 09, 2011

Forever

Whew this is my last posting for the day - I have a tendancy to do all my blogging at once rather than at the end of each card - I save them up!
I felt a little flat today when I entered the craft room but once I began this card I felt alot more inspired! I followed the sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches #111 and my inspiration comes from Totally Stampalicious and that was to use 3 different ribbons - at first I thought that would be easy but I struggled a bit! however the sketch allows for the use of 3 ribbons!

here is a close up of the birds in a tree and also the shrink it button!

For this card I combined 2 stamps - Bo Bunny 'crush' stamps (birds) and Imaginisce 'apple cider tree' stamp. The heart button is made of shrink it - I die cut a small tipsy heart, stamped small hearts, punched 2 x 1/8" holes and shrunk it with an embossing tool, I then thread twine through it.
My trim is from MM ruby vintage trim and they include the white and pink trim, striped grossgrain and the brown pom pom trim!
materials - Core 'dinations aquamarine, royal orchid, mantis; MM Ruby papers (old aye!), Bo Bunny 'crush' stamps and Imaginisce 'apple cider tree' stamp; Stazon timber brown ink; MM Ruby vintage trim and the Twinery twine; Aleene's shrink it; Ranger white opal liquid pearls; Spellbinders Labels 4; Creative Memories circle cutters, Sizzix 'tipsy heart' die.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Janet, it's so vivid and beautiful! WOW. Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop.