Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hi there bloggers -building my birthday card stash with this one. I have followed the sketch from Sweet Stop Sketches and this week they have a spin to it - 'masculine'. My inspiration comes from Wee Memories and this week their challenge is to 'stamp it' so I have used stamps from Verve - Up Up & Away and with an added extra I managed to slip in the challenge from Paper Sundaes and that was to 'pop it up' so I paper toled the hot air balloon!



I am really chuffed with the colours and how the card came out in general. I have used papers from Jillibean Soup - blossom soup collection, stamps are Verve - Up Up & Away and also 'happy birthday' came from Annabelle Stamps - Party Animals 1, the dots are white liquid pearls.

8 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I like your card. I have this stamp, but would have never come up with your clever idea. Super cute!

Kelly said...

love the color combo, the papers and the GREAT balloon! Cute card!

Jenny said...

Such a clean and fresh looking card. Love the colour combination and your 'popping' is amazing. Thank you for joining in the fun at Paper Sundaes this week.

Giovana said...

This is beautiful, love the colors and LO. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Jennipher said...

love the paper-piecing! great card.

Laurel Beard said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

Crystal said...

Love the colours and the layout! Great image too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Eve said...

Luv this card, with colors & design! Congratulations on your winning on wee memories! Now i'm "following" you! :-)