Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lauras sketch #26 - Crikey 50


Woo hoo I loved doing this sketch and card this week as it is Neils 50th Birthday this coming Thursday - hence I have done a masculine card using Kaiser Cafe culture paper range (one of my fav), Bazzill cardstock, my new Spellbinders scallop circle cutters (oh I love them!!!), the 50 is from my cuttlebug red tag alpha and I have painted it black and added dimensional magic over it to give it an epoxy look to it and I have added a ribbon (with a knot - I thought a bow could be a bit too feminine!) and a small tag.
You will notice the word "crikey" which is so Australian here basically it means something along the lines of OMG! and said in a surprised way!!!
Thanks for yet another great sketch this week and some fabulous examples from the DT girls!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great masculine card Janet! Happy birthday Neil!
Laura

Angela said...

Very nice card, the dp is fab....

cnelson said...

fabulous masculine card!!!

claudia shadler said...

very cool card! I love the sentimetnt!

Clouds :D

~Lori Roop said...

Perfect male card! Great PP too!