Thursday, May 07, 2009

Lauras sketch #25 - sending wishes




Over at 2 sketches 4 U they have yet another fantastic DT that have provided some fabulous and inspiring cards for us all to drool over. And Laura has created an easy to use sketch this week and the above is the card I have made using the sketch as a guide.
I have used Bo Bunny Alyssa papers and stickers, Core dinations cardstock, Sizzix leaf die cut, cuttlebug embossing plate and MM ribbon. I am loving scraping my scissors on the edge of cardstock at the moment and I have begun to emboss cardboard and gently rub it with sandpaper to reveal a lighter shade of the cardstock ... fantastic!
Thanks for looking ... and CONGRATULATIONS to the new DT at 2 sketches 4 U ... your work is simply stunning!

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Oooohhh I love all the layers Janet and the colors are so crisp and bright! Great work:)
Laura

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous Janet. Love that distressed circle flower ... still have to try that technique myself. Hugs from Desire

phatassphairy said...

OMG janet you are a bloody guru woman !!! so beautiful thanks for sharing ...i love it