Saturday, March 28, 2015

'Hatty' Birthday

Hello, hope yorle having a great weekend so far ... it is pretty cool and miserable here in Melbourne so I spent the morning in the craftroom.  
Since I have just spent the last 5 months in NZ (keeping an eye on my mother!) I hardly got to craft at all and I remember as soon as I got there everyone asked if I had any birthday cards in stock .... ah considering I had previously spent the last 6 months wandering the outback on the push bike I didn't get the chance to craft at all!  So I knew that once I got back to Oz I would start stocking up on birthday cards ... thankfully the pile is getting highter so that should satisfy the family.  
This morning I had a ball and really enjoyed making this card and here is the result ...
 following this weeks sketch from Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge blog ...
 drawing inspiration from this months challenge over at Scrapbook Boutique (so loved the hats on the little cupcakes!)
and also following the challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenge blog - A cut above - a lot of fussy cutting and a little die cutting!
materials used - white cardstock; Kaisercraft sunshine cardstock; Echo Park a perfect summer papers; Paper Smooches stamps - Alphadot, green acres, streamers; Versafine onyx black ink; Paper Smooches wise dies borders 1; Prismacolor pencils.
Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

lostinpaper said...

For me I noticed that I need to build my stash of masculine cards... I just need a little more time, too many social and work events on right now lol. Another great card Janet, so glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! Love all the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Judith said...

What a wonderfully bright card and perfect for the SBB inspiration challenge. Thanks for joining in this month.

Janet D. said...

Love this! The hats are so cute!!

SmilynStef said...

What a super-cute design

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a FUN Design!! Your Pattern Choices are so Perfect and I LOVE all the Paper Piecing!! Such an AWESOME take on the Sketch!! LOVE it!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Linda said...

Love all those patterned hats Janet. A very unique birthday card full of fun.

Ann said...

What a fun card, and a great take on the inspiration pic at Scrapbook Boutique. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

Okay then...

This might sound pretty creepy, and maybe even a little "strange"

BUT what if you could simply push "PLAY" to LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

And magically bring MORE MONEY to your life???

I'm talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!

Do you think it's too EASY??? Think something like this is not for real?!?

Well, I've got news for you..

Usually the most significant blessings in life are also the EASIEST!

Honestly, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you listen to a REAL "magical abundance tone" I developed...

And do it FREE (no strings attached).

YOU simply click "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life. starting almost INSTANTLY.

CLICK here NOW to PLAY the magical "Miracle Money-Magnet Sound Frequency" - it's my gift to you!