Thursday, February 12, 2015

a thankyou card

Gosh I must be on a roll ... another card today this time a thankyou card for the wonderful hospital team that is looking after my mum at the moment.
 here is a close up of the background that I stamped using Paper Smooches 'botancial flowers' set - I used the dandelion flower (minus the stem) and randomly stamped a white cardstock with various inks.
 The card is based on Retro Sketches #152
 and the colour inspiration came from this weeks photo inspiration from Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge blog
materials used - AC black cardstock, smooth white cardstock; a variety of papers from Lawn Fawn and Echo Park; Versa Color parika, peony and pink inks, Versafine onyx black ink; Paper Smooches botanicals, alphadot and banner stamp sets; Memory box feather dies, Scorpal; charcoal twine.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Beautiful card Janet - I love your stamping and the feathers are a super fun touch!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this Sweet Card!! =) I LOVE all of your stamping!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and for joining us in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll join us again next week!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)