Tuesday, June 25, 2013

celebrate happy birthday

Hello there, it has been a while since I have made a card :)  I had my mother here last week so it was great seeing her and spending time with her.
It has also been a while since I last participated in an AnnaBelle Stamps challenge :0  so I decided to create a card based on the wonderful colour combo over at AnnaBelle Stamps - cocoa, waterfall and pumpkin ...
I also followed the sketch from Retro Sketches #69 and also the 'off the edge' challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays
and here is my card ...
I have recently rediscovered my paints! and love splatting paint everywhere ... watch out walls I might just progress from cardboard to plasterboard !!!!
materials used - Kaisercraft coffee bean cardstock; orange and teal cardstock; MME 'a mothers love' paper; AnnaBelle Stamps 'shape it up' stamps; Color Box frost white ink, Color Palette autumn orange ink; AnnaBelle Stamps 16mm pumpkin satin trim; Spellbinders classic ovals small; MFT mini tab quartet; Staples; paint - white and Kaisercraft seabreeze.
thanks for looking.

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Awesome Janet! I just love your spattering, I'm really starting to love this technique myself.
Thank so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, super fun card! Love all the splotches! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Andrea said...

Love it Janet! I can relate to paint splatter! I had green all over my wall one day not realising what I had actually done lol!
Great to see you!
Hugs,
Andrea