Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Penguin Merry Christmas


Hi ya peeps, I have started my christmas card list (I don't like leaving anything to the last minute :) so both Secret Crafter and Through the Craftroom Door  had 'christmas' as their challenge theme this week/fortnight so following the sketch from Mojo Mondays #248 I made this card ...

the stamps are from Jillibean Soup 'christmas eve chowder' and they are great - fun to colour or paper piece.  Here is a close up of the penguins which I coloured with pencils and added kindy glitz to their scarves and beanies.  I also used MFT wonky border and applied glitter to make my snow ...
 
I would also like to enter this for Papertake Weekly challenge blog who has anything goes this week with the optional extra of adding glitter to the image.
materials - AC pacific, chestnut and bubblegum cardstock; Jillibean Soup 'christmas eve chowder' papers and stamps; Staz On timber brown, MFT wonky border die; Spellbinders labels 18 nesties; Crayola pencils; crystallina kindy glitz; Kaisercraft pearls; crystal glitter.
Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Aurélie said...

I love everything in your card : the stamps, the colors, the cute penguins. That's a very nice card.

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is gorgeous a lovely Christmas creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Andrea said...

Your penguin card is adorable! Love it!!!

Marie Gamber said...

Awwww - How adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at THCRD!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Pia S said...

Such a cute little bunch of penguins - adorable! Fab, colorful card, love your choice of papers!

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Danielle said...

What a fun card... The penguins are adorable, and I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.