Saturday, October 01, 2011

Cardabilities sketch #40

Hi there - this is my last design team sketch for Cardabilities.  I chose not to reapply for the next 3 months as I am going away for the next 2 months.  But the last sketch for this month and term is a fab one - I enjoyed using this great sketch that Karan has created ...

and here is my card
 
and a close up of the hot air balloon which I sort of paper toled a bit and gave it several layers.
 
materials - AC canary and white cardstock; Lily Bee 'this & that' papers, Paper Inklings 'family' papers; Verve 'up up & away' stamps, Lawn Fawn 'swimsuit season' (have fun title) and AnnaBelle Stamps 'party animals 1' (happy birthday title); Stazon timber brown ink; Kaisercraft rhinestones; Prima flowers; MFT flat bottom clouds and little open scalloped edge dies.
I am also submitting this card for Designed 2 Delight - use at least 2 dies, Paper Sundaes - anything goes, Party Time Tuesdays - anything goes, Simon Says - anything goes, Crafts & Me - flowers.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

Jay Gee said...

What a fabulous scene Janet! The balloon looks amazing :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, great scene. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I love the scene you've created.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for us anything goes challenge, we'd love it if you could join us again and help reach our target of 1000 entry's
hugs Mandy xx