Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kazan #29 sketch




Well yet another person at my work is leaving so I have to do another card ('leaving' cards are becoming my regular cards at the moment!) so I have used Kazans' fab sketch from 2 sketches 4 U as my base. Sort of went a bit of the sketch plan and substituted the 2 strips from the sketch for 2 trees!!! But I was trying to keep in mind who I was making the card for and I am sure she is going to love this card.
I have used heaps of cardboard scraps, cuttlebug embossing folders (dot and paisley), Kazzaz owl stamp, stazon ink, kaiser pearls, Carolee Creations Adornit Random alphabet stickers (love these alphas!) and lots of Bazzill!!!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute!! love the trees and the little owl!!!

~Lori Roop said...

How darling! What a cute scene. TFP!

Unknown said...

Janet you have wowed us again with your creativity- this is gorgeous.
:) Hugs
Kazan

~amy~ said...

SWEET...love the owl!

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

very cute. love the embossing

phatassphairy said...

very very funky.....i love your cards they are so inspirational

Desire Fourie said...

Janet this is gorgeous. Love story book kind of feel to this. Hugs from Desire