Monday, March 30, 2009

Examples of my creations for the Kaiser DT callout.

Below are some examples of my creations. I thought it would be easier to view them here on my blog rather than trying to look for them in online galleries. I have created this post exclusively for the Kaiser DT callout and I thankyou for taking the time to look at my work.


































































































































































































































































































































































BEYOND THE PAGE EXAMPLES:











































































































































































No comments: