Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Have a cracker of a xmas

Today I made a christmas card!  Fortunately I don't have many to make each year and for this year I am a bit pushed for time with all the travelling coming up that I won't really have time at Christmas to make many so being the super organised person I am I'm using my DT posts and Christmas in July Challenge over at The Stamp Spot to make a start on my cards!
Here is my card:
I have made my crackers and I must admit that I chuckled when creating the title as I said it out loud and it is sounded really 'ocker' like!
I have followed the sketch from The Sketchy Challenges, have incorporated hexagons and circles for Top Tip Tuesday, added a little dry embossing for Kaboodle Doodles and have no ribbon, cotton or twine for the 'no spoolin' challenge over at Southern Girls.
materials used - Bazzill blossom, vanilla and patina cardstock; Crate Paper 'sleigh ride' papers; Paper Smooches 'alphadot' stamps; Versa color black ink; Kaisercraft aquamarine rhinestones; Adorn it Carolee Creations alphabet stickers; Craft Concepts hexagon embossing folder; circle cutters; washi tape.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this so much Janet, so creative! and great colours! So effective!!! Scheduling for tomorrow, Thank You so much for all your awesome items you share xoxo

Elaine Stark said...

A great card. Lovely colours and papers. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

The Gov. said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

HenP Produkties said...

Hi Janet,
You are the winner of our #51 challenge at the Sketchy Challenges. Congrats!!
Can you please give us an email??
ThnX.
Lots of hugs,
Hilde