Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Penguin Merry Christmas


Hi ya peeps, I have started my christmas card list (I don't like leaving anything to the last minute :) so both Secret Crafter and Through the Craftroom Door  had 'christmas' as their challenge theme this week/fortnight so following the sketch from Mojo Mondays #248 I made this card ...

the stamps are from Jillibean Soup 'christmas eve chowder' and they are great - fun to colour or paper piece.  Here is a close up of the penguins which I coloured with pencils and added kindy glitz to their scarves and beanies.  I also used MFT wonky border and applied glitter to make my snow ...
 
I would also like to enter this for Papertake Weekly challenge blog who has anything goes this week with the optional extra of adding glitter to the image.
materials - AC pacific, chestnut and bubblegum cardstock; Jillibean Soup 'christmas eve chowder' papers and stamps; Staz On timber brown, MFT wonky border die; Spellbinders labels 18 nesties; Crayola pencils; crystallina kindy glitz; Kaisercraft pearls; crystal glitter.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Aurélie said...

I love everything in your card : the stamps, the colors, the cute penguins. That's a very nice card.

Andrea W said...

Your penguin card is adorable! Love it!!!

Maire Gamber said...

Awwww - How adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at THCRD!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Pia S said...

Such a cute little bunch of penguins - adorable! Fab, colorful card, love your choice of papers!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Danielle said...

What a fun card... The penguins are adorable, and I love the googly eyes! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.